I got java error when downloading the board manager

I got java error when downloading the board manager from ameba pls let me know what the problem is
windows 10
Arduino 1.8.19

Hi @ali_masoomi , can you show a screenshot of the error?

Thank you.

Hi dear Kelvin Thanks for your reply. here is the error massage:
Arduino: 1.8.19 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino Yún”

CRC doesn’t match, file is corrupted. It may be a temporary problem, please retry later.

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.Exception: CRC doesn’t match, file is corrupted. It may be a temporary problem, please retry later.

at cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ui.ContributionManagerUI.lambda$onInstallPressed$2(ContributionManagerUI.java:179)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: CRC doesn’t match, file is corrupted. It may be a temporary problem, please retry later.

at cc.arduino.contributions.DownloadableContributionsDownloader.download(DownloadableContributionsDownloader.java:101)

at cc.arduino.contributions.DownloadableContributionsDownloader.download(DownloadableContributionsDownloader.java:56)

at cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ContributionInstaller.install(ContributionInstaller.java:108)

at cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ui.ContributionManagerUI.lambda$onInstallPressed$2(ContributionManagerUI.java:172)

... 1 more

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

Hi @ali_masoomi, I’m afraid you have been using the wrong board (Arduino Yun). May I know what board are you using, so that I can guide you to install the right sdk for the board you are using?

Thank you.

Dear Kelvin
Thanks for your help. I could solve my problem with disabling the windows defender.
Now I have installed all with success.
Thanks for your responses.

I need to send stream video only to a 7" tablet or monitor is it possible to do it with AMB82-mini by means of using BLE and without WIFI?

Hi @ali_masoomi, it is usually not recommended to stream video using purely BLE because of the speed compared to WIFI, for now we do not have any example using purely BLE for video stream. We only have examples to stream the video through WIFI. Please let me know if you have any issues with these examples. (BLE – V7RC Car With Video Streaming – Realtek IoT/Wi-Fi MCU Solutions) and (Multimedia – RTSP Streaming – Realtek IoT/Wi-Fi MCU Solutions)