AMB82 mini 鏡頭焦距

請問AMB82 AmebaPro2 是否可以改變鏡頭焦距?

您好,目前AMB82 mini 無法改變鏡頭的焦距。

1 Like

那請問是否可以更換成其他鏡頭呢?
或是否有目前鏡頭的參數資料?
謝謝

@Jun-Qian_Zhu

您好,目前AMB82-MINI 開發板我們只支援JXP-37P這一款鏡頭,如果需要資料的話可以前往官網 AmebaPro2 Datasheet Download – Realtek IoT/Wi-Fi MCU Solutions 注冊後下載。

謝謝

I am currently working on this task. I have tested the lens with an adjustable focal length M12 interface and it has been tested to be feasible. Of course, a variable focus lens requires an infrared filter. I am trying to replace the lens holder of AMB82’s M12 interface with a glue remover, replacing it with an M14 directly inserted lens holder, and installing a lens that can be focused by a motor, including IR-CUT. If there is any progress, I will send it out to everyone to see.

I replaced the original lens holder with a glue remover and installed an IR-CUT and zoom lens. I manually adjusted the focal length and tested the actual image effect, as shown in the near and far focus images. I think there is basically no problem. I designed a circuit to drive the zoom lens and IR-CUT. When I get the circuit board, I will use the iIC of amb82 to drive the zoom and filter. What will be the actual test results.

I think the official can release an extended version that integrates some features such as stepper motor drive and upgrades the current lens mount to M14, which will greatly enhance playability. It will be suitable for scenes that require adjusting the focal length or using an external IR-CUT, or designing the lens holder to be fixed with screws for easy replacement.
Regarding the image sensor, I noticed that it should actually be replaceable. I have discovered an adapter module that can convert a Raspberry Pi or ESP32 15 pin camera to a 24 pin one. As long as the principle of this adapter module is followed and the pin order is adjusted to meet the min pin of AMB82, it can theoretically achieve universal replacement of multiple finished cameras. If there is time in the future, I will try this plan.