Want to connect 5MP good quality camera with AMB82-MINI

hello, i have just started to use AMB82-mini iot ai camera board. but i want to change camera to 5mp. i already have ov5640 camera but that is not supported ,so can anyone suggest me good quality 5MP camera. or any way to change from code camera pin configuration or hardware pinout changes to use ov5640

Hi @Abhijeet_Patil ,

Possible camera sensors that can be supported are as follows:

If you are using Arduino SDK, you can consider using GC5035 camera sensor.

If you still require new sensor to be added (preferably from the list above), kindly submit a request on GitHub under issue (GitHub - ambiot/ambpro2_arduino: AmebaPro2 Arduino third-party package SDK ). However, it is subjected to a case-by-case basis and requires internal discussion about whether it is feasible to get support.

Hi @pammyleong ,
I want to change the camera for small size camera.
What I need to do if I change the camera in the support list?
Any configure or SDK modifications?
Thank you

Hi @Steven ,

If you still require new sensor to be added from the list above, kindly submit a request on GitHub under issue (GitHub - ambiot/ambpro2_arduino: AmebaPro2 Arduino third-party package SDK ). It needs to be supported by the engineer. However, it will take some time to get it support.

thank you for valuable suggestion. can you tell me pin number specification of camera module that i get with AMB82-MINI.

Hello
If you change to a small-size camera, update the camera settings in the support list and modify the SDK configuration to ensure compatibility swig and optimal performance. Check the SDK documentation for specific steps.