How to solve the problem of stuck in calibration_ok:[2:19:11]

I transplanted the SDK of alios things in the Linux environment. During the transplantation process, Bluetooth was enabled. After burning, it is only effective for the first power-on. When it is powered on again, it will be stuck at “calibration_ok:[2:19:11]”

Hi @Keys,

Apologies but I do not really understand your question, can I know what guide did you follow to transplant the SDK of alios things to AmebaD device?

Thank you.

This is Ali’s official non-AliosThings-supported transplant document link: https://help.aliyun.com/document_detail/178333.html?spm=a2c4g.134668.0.0.36233279HX0asF. There is an open source library on github. I use it as an API. After connecting to the native AmebaD SDK, I can now connect to the Alibaba IOT platform when Bluetooth is not enabled. I want to add Bluetooth configuration, but after enabling Bluetooth, it will get stuck in self-check, which has not yet been solved.

Hi @Keys,

Can I check what version of AmebaD SDK are you using? It is difficult for us to troubleshoot if we are unable to know how to reproduce the issue. Have you made any modifications to the AmebaD SDK? Can you illustrate the issue with some screenshots?

Thank you.

This problem has been solved. The Bluetooth service and AT commands in the demo I used were blocked.thanks