The schematic in the downloadable documentation is unreadable and we are making a designed based on the module for software compatibility but we need to use a custom design to meet the form factor requirements of the product design. Once we have the schematic we can check our design assumptions and request a formal review of the design with your experts
Hi @rganton,
We would like to invite you to fill in this private user form. This will help us better understand your project and company and allow us to support you more effectively.
You may refer to our hardware design guide for schematic review and self-check: Schematic Guidelines — AmebaPro2's Documentation v0.1 documentation
May I know which documents are unreadable? We’ll be happy to provide them if necessary and available.
Thank you.
Hi Pammy,
Reviewing the RTL8735BDM-A20-N04_Module_datasheet_v1.3_2025.pdf I find the images on section 6.1 page 21 and the diagram in section 6.2 page 22 on illegible to read on the pdf. I am looking for a reference schematic of the module as we are going to use that as a basis for the RTL8735 design for our board.
Please help to provide a schematic for our review.
Thanks
..Bob