CMSIS VSD?

Hello,

I’m looking into porting support for the RTL8720 (and others if possible) to tinygo to enable go based development.

Given the M0 & M4 ARM chips are very well supported by LLVM & tinygo already, the largest amount of work is creating the VSD file.

I’m wondering if @xidameng or anyone knows if either such a file exists (which is generating the SDKs today) or something similar to start from?

Thanks,
Wes

1 Like

Is it RTL8720DN ?

Did you mean SVD file?

Yes the RTL8720DN & yes, SVD.

RTL8720DN is part of the Ameba D family, so for details of Ameba D, you may refer to this page

Alternatively, you may check the github repo for Ameba D at here

As far as I know, there is no existing SVD file for Ameba D, as its primarily developed using GCC and IAR, SVD file is not required for these platforms

1 Like

I am developing with GCC and debugging with Ozone, i would like to have an .svd file to see my registers. Does anybody have this or should i make one myself?

@jallaire

you can try using the default cortex m33 .svd file in Ozone with Project.AddSvdFile ("$(InstallDir)/Config/CPU/Cortex-M33.svd");

There is no chip specific .svd file available as far as I know, what would you need to make one?