BW16 - Simultaneous use of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth

Hello,
Using the BW16 example, I confirmed that communication was possible in the Bluetooth 2.4Ghz band.
Can I use Wi-Fi in 5Ghz band and Bluetooth in 2.4Ghz band at the same time?
If you look at the picture below, it looks like it could be possible with two modems…

Yes you can

hello
I am testing the bluetooth function.
I have a question.
When I tested the BLE example, the speed was too slow, so I want to use it in HighSpeed ​​mode.
Can you tell me how to set it up?

I don’t know for sure because it’s not detailed in the datasheet.

Hi,

can you provide more information on how you are testing BLE? which example are you using and how near are the devices?

You should know that since BLE and WiFi share the same antenna, using both together will require that the antenna time is shared as well, resulting in less transmission time for BLE.

Also, RF transmission power and data speed is not directly related. If the received RF power is already sufficient to decode the data, increasing RF power may not lead to an increase in data speed.

Among the Arduino IDE examples, I am testing the Bluetooth function with the ‘BLEUartService’ and ‘BLEUartClient’ examples, but there is a delay of about 1 second when sending and receiving data.

There is no delay when sending and receiving data by connecting to the UUID of the ‘BLEUartService’ example with a smartphone.

I don’t know what is the cause