Self intro of myself

My name is Sachin. I am a student.Iot attracts me because it is amazing to learn new things and teach machines to do work.

4 Likes

Hi I am Prem Narayan Maithil started to know about the IoT technology to enhance the skills for developing new projects

2 Likes

Hi i am Varun Katara , student of masters of computer application. i want to become a IOT technology expert… thats all for now XD

2 Likes

Hi @sachin_sharma , welcome to the Ameba family and this forum, hope you will find what you need here and someday help others to find what they need :wink:. To get started with this forum, please take 3 minutes to view this page

1 Like

Hi @Prem_Narayan , welcome to the Ameba family and this forum, hope you will find what you need here and someday help others to find what they need :wink:. To get started with this forum, please take 3 minutes to view this page

Hi VARUN, welcome to the Ameba family and this forum, hope you will find what you need here and someday help others to find what they need :wink:. To get started with this forum, please take 3 minutes to view this page

Hi, My self I am Muhammed Zain and I am an Electrical and Electronic engineering student. I am really passionate about IoT since my school days. I won some recognition for some of my projects. Fight Fire this is one of the major project that I do.

3 Likes

Welcome @zainmfd

Very good project Fight Fire, you may submit your project for the mini Hanckathon under the Event section to win an IoT prize

2 Likes

Welcome @zainmfd , Gald to see you here :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Hello geeks, I’m gaurav a working professional @Infosys.

2 Likes

Hi @gauravnewton, a big welcome to the Ameba family and this forum😀, we hope you will find what you need here and someday help others to find what they need. Be sure to view this page for the forum rules and resources for developing on Ameba boards.

hello all,
New here…
USA

2 Likes

@brcisna Welcome to this IoT forum! Stay healthy and happy coding~ :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi @brcisna Just saw your post on Github, just in case you have not seen my reply, you can find all the solutions here at [Resources] BW16 Troubleshooting Guide

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Jone and I’m done with my Bachelor’s in Software Engineering. I want to become an IoT technology expert. Here is some work.
Thank you

2 Likes