Self intro of myself

My name is Sachin. I am a student.Iot attracts me because it is amazing to learn new things and teach machines to do work.

4 Likes

Hi I am Prem Narayan Maithil started to know about the IoT technology to enhance the skills for developing new projects

2 Likes

Hi i am Varun Katara , student of masters of computer application. i want to become a IOT technology expert… thats all for now XD

2 Likes

Hi @sachin_sharma , welcome to the Ameba family and this forum, hope you will find what you need here and someday help others to find what they need :wink:. To get started with this forum, please take 3 minutes to view this page

1 Like

Hi @Prem_Narayan , welcome to the Ameba family and this forum, hope you will find what you need here and someday help others to find what they need :wink:. To get started with this forum, please take 3 minutes to view this page

Hi VARUN, welcome to the Ameba family and this forum, hope you will find what you need here and someday help others to find what they need :wink:. To get started with this forum, please take 3 minutes to view this page