Amb82 password hashing

Good day,

Are there any password hashing libraries available for Arduino IDE and Amb82 ? I tried some of the libraries available but the examples would not compile successfully.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi @wdoug,

Which examples have you tried and what errors are you facing?

Maybe I can take a look and see if I can port these libraries.

Thank you.

Kelvin, thank you for your reply and willingness to assist. It is much appreciated.
I tried this library:

If you might have any other suggestions I’d appreciate that.

Thank you.

Kelvin,

I replied in the post , but not sure if I you would get notified so I’m replying directly to your answer as well.

The library I tried was:

Any other suggestions would also be appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi @wdoug,

I think this library can be easily used (I might be wrong since I have not tried it yet.) Can I double confirm of the input that you put in? Please refer to the below image to see if you have done the following.

Thank you.

Hi Kelvin,

I simply tried to compile one of the examples from the library to test if it would compile successfully, which it did not.
My goal is to hash a password which would be a string / array. If other libraries exist that would be easier to implement I would be interested in suggestions.

I do not want to reinvent the wheel when this type of thing has been around forever if you know what I mean.

Thx

Hi @wdoug,

I will try it again on Monday and let you know.

Thanks.

Hi @wdoug,

I have tried this and indeed there are compilation errors from using this library. This feature have not yet been ported to Arduino SDK, and will need time to be implemented for AES encryption Arduino example.

Thank you.